Guidance @ Avanti
The Avanti High School Counseling Program provides valuable services to students, teacher and parents. The Counseling Department's mission is to promote academic achievement, career planning, and personal/social development. Your counselor can help empower you to make informed and intentional decisions regarding your education, your health, and your future. Counselor services provided at Avanti High School include:
- Provide support for academic, personal and social needs of students
- Act as a consultant to teachers, parents and administration in regards to students' educational and personal needs.
- Provide referral information for students and parents relating to outside support agencies and services.
- Provide information on state tests and coordinate state testing and assessments.
- Provide assistance completing Service Learning requirements.
- Provide college and career information and resources for students, parents and teachers.
- Provide ongoing support and information regarding academic requirements and graduation.
Your counselor is Claire McGibbon. If you need to contact Mrs. McGibbon, please call at (360) 596-7904 or e-mail Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.