PARENT EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
Avanti High School sponsors a five-part series of Parent Education Workshops for familes in collaboration with local family educator Candyce Bollinger. Contact the school for information.
Avanti Parents wanting to lend support and resources to the students and staff at Avanti High school are encouraged to do so. Some typical ways Avanti parent/guardians contribute to the school are:
- Madison-Avanti Giving Garden support
- Community/Parent Volunteers in classrooms (special projects or lectures on topics in areas of expertise)
- Adventure/Service Day Events (sponsors and chaperones)
- Teaching Mini-Units (what do you have to share?)
- HSPE Snacks (breakfast and snack items for the students testing)
- Hosting and planning social events, like the Community Cafe' or Community Dinner
- Fundraising for the Ashland Shakespeare Festival Trip and other annual trips and events
- Field Trip Chaperones
- Arts Walk support
- Madison-Avanti Giving Garden Support
- (Insert your idea here!)
We welcome any help and support you can provide, no matter how small!
If interested, contact the Avanti office at 596-7900.