Volunteer opportunities abound at Northwest Trek! If you love working outside, learning about wildlife and engaging the public, then we’ve definitely got a spot for you. Park volunteers work in education, maintenance and visitor services. The park has opportunities for all ages.
To read about opportunities, visit the volunteer page here.
How to volunteer:
- Read about the Volunteer Programs and decide which one interests you most.
- Complete and submit a volunteer application. You’ll receive an email confirming that we’ve received your application.
- Complete an interview. We’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time and date.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation Day.
- Attend the next Volunteer Training Program.This is required for all Zoological Department and Education volunteers and suggested for all other volunteers. You will need to pre-register for this training session and purchase the Northwest Trek Block Manual, currently $25.
- Make a commitment. Most Northwest Trek Volunteer Programs are based on an extended commitment. Please review the requirements for each department and e-mail us if you have any questions.