SOUTH SOUND ESTUARY ASSOCIATION
We are always looking to add volunteers to our already amazing team. Volunteering is a great opportunity to learn more, gain experience, connect with other volunteers and the community, and make a difference in the health of Puget Sound through education.
Our Estuarium opportunities include:
– Estuarium Exhibit Docent
– Aquarium maintenance
– Group education activities
Other opportunities include:
– Beach Naturalist “Meet Us at the Beach”
– Summer low-tide interaction with beach goers and
– Spring weekday, on the beach work, with school age children
– Staffing booths at community events
– Greeters at SSEA’s popular “Discovery ” speaker series
– Greeters at Pier Peer at Boston Harbor Marina
– South Sound Naturalist, docents in the tide pool area of the Hands On Children’s Museum.
Fill out a volunteer form and contact us to get started! For information, click here.
For more information or to volunteer:
Visit the Estuarium at 309 State Ave NE in Olympia