Feline Friends is a no kill shelter for cats, staffed entirely by volunteers. We rescue stray cats and kittens based on our available resources. We need help with the following:
- Cat House and Adoption Center (CHAC) Feline Friends opened an adoption center in the Spring of 2005. We need volunteers to assist with cleaning the facility and spending quality time with the cats
- Foster Care The cats and kittens in our care need a safe haven to recuperate from their homeless experiences and learn new social skills.
- Fundraisers People of all ages may give their time and energy to accomplish special projects and fundraisers to benefit felines in need.
- Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Feline Friends launched a TNR program in February 2004. Check out our TNR page to learn more.
- Community Outreach We need volunteers to post flyers of our adoptable cats and deliver brochures around town.